See Our Quality
ISO 9001:2008 Registered
How important are your quality requirements? For most Injection Works clients, the answer is “Mission Critical”.
In response, Injection Works provides our clients with the comfort, convenience and assurances that come with partnering with an ISO 9001:2008 registered partner.
Quality Assurance and Quality Control are an integral part of Injection Works’ Quality Management System and culture. Our QMS integrates human, technical, and material resources in a manner that results in optimum process consistency and the highest possible product quality standards. Coupled with a well-trained manufacturing team, our Quality Inspectors are on staff around the clock to ensure product quality and conformance.
Injection Works’ Quality Lab inspection and test equipment is calibrated annually by a third-party firm certified to ISO/IEC 17025 standards to ensure accuracy and proper performance.
Our Quality Lab assets include an array of inspection tools and instruments including:
- Brown & Sharp Gage 2000 CMM System with RefleX™ software
- Mitutoyo QuickScope Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Vision System
- X-Rite SP64 Photo Spectrophotometer
- Setra Electronic Scales with a variety of capacities
- A variety of customized product-specific inspection and performance testing equipment
- A full complement of traditional inspection tools such as calipers, micrometers, pin gauges and more
Injection Works also manufactures a variety of products recognized and/or approved by Underwriters Laboratories (UL), the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and NSF.