Global Injection Molding Machine Market Outlook To 2026: In-Depth Market Overview, Key Material Categories (Plastic, Metals, Others), Technology Type (Electric, Hydraulic, Hybrid), End-Use (Automotive, Consumer Goods, Packaging, Electronics, Others), Regional Segmentation, Pricing Analysis, Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Dynamics, M&A Insights, Segment Forecast And Conclusion
13th Jan 2020, Florida- The injection molding machine market size will be worth USD 38.7 Billion by 2026, according to a new research study published by Ameri Research. The factors driving the market growth include rapid industrialization, increased demand for automotive industry and demand for packaging industry.
injection can be performed with the host of materials mainly including metal, glasses, elastomers, confections, & most commonly thermosetting & thermoplastics polymers. material of the part is fed into a heat barrel, mixed & forced into a mold cavity, where it cools & hardens to the configuration of cavity. Applications of injection molding is used to create many things such as containers, cups, tools, & mechanical parts. It is ideal for producing high volumes of the same object. It is widely used for manufacturing a variety of parts from the smallest component to entire body panel of cars.
Click the link below to view the report description:
Key findings from the study: –
• The global Injection Molding Machine Market was valued at $19.94 Billion in 2018 and is forecast to grow at a modest 4.3 % CAGR between 2018 and 2026, culminating in 2026 global sales of $38.7 Billion.
• We have segmented the Injection Molding Machine based on Material categories as Plastic, Metals, Others.
• We have segmented the Injection Molding Machine market based on Technology are Electric, Hydraulic, Hybrid.
• We have segmented the Injection Molding Machine market based on end-use as Automotive, consumer goods, Packaging, Electronics, Others.
• The key market participants include Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd, Nissei Plastic Industrial Co. Limited, Milacron Holdings Corp, Sumitomo (SHI) Demag Plastics Machinery GmbH, Chen Hsong Holdings Limited, Haitian International Holdings Limited, Engel Austria GmbH, Arburg GmbH & Co. KG.